Coffee Chat: What Would Local Business do Without Google, Tiktok, and Facebook Ads?
In the past, local businesses have relied on Google Ads and Facebook Ads to promote their services. Recently, we have seen the emergence of TikTok as a growing advertising platform for these businesses.
Privacy laws have made it harder to target specific audiences and third-party cookies have also been deprecated, making it harder to target new users.
Due to increased competition, cost per lead and cost per acquisition have increased, and businesses can no longer rely solely on Google and Facebook for advertising.
In this webinar, CPO Amol Waishampayan, CMO Bill Parlaman and Director of Product Marketing Julia Giacoboni discuss:
- Why do businesses use google ads?
- What is the difference between Google, TikTok, and Facebook ads?
- What has changed in Google Ads and Facebook advertising in 2023?
- How should local businesses advertise in 2023?
- What could you use instead of Google, TikTok, and Facebook to advertise?
Watch the replay today to understand why businesses can no longer rely solely on Google and Facebook for advertising and how fullthrottle.ai can help them own their audiences and build stronger marketing campaigns. The money is in the list!
About our speakers: